Excel PivotTables: Getting Started
This course is an introduction to using PivotTables in Excel 2010 for Windows.
* Audience: those familiar with Excel but new to PivotTables, or those who have used PivotTables in previous versions of Excel but are new to Excel 2010.
* Prerequisites: A basic working knowledge of Excel and the ability to sort and filter data in an Excel table. If you are unfamiliar with Excel, you may want to begin with the workshops "Getting Started in Excel 2010" and "Excel 2010: Formulas, Charts, and Conditional Formatting."
* Course topics include:
- What is a PivotTable? Why should I use them?
- Anatomy of a PivotTable
- Format Data for Use in a PivotTable
- Insert a PivotTable
- Pivot a PivotTable
- Pivot with the Field List & Slicers
- Filter data in a PivotTable
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Insert a PivotChart
- Format and apply themes to Pivot Tables & PivotCharts
- Linking to an External Data Source
- Printing PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Upgrading to Excel 2010